I’m at the point in my life when I seem to be surrounded by a growing number of mothers each year–that is, more of my friends and relatives are having children. It’s such a joy to witness these women grow into their new roles as mothers. Suffice it to say, I’m taking mental notes until I have a child of my own.
In the past, while putting together my Mothers’ Day gift ideas, I did so mostly with just my mom in mind. This year, I made especially sure to think of my girlfriends and cousins too!
- rose petal topped petite fours from Valerie’s in LA
- for those days when only ice cream can get her through the day
- gorgeous hydrangeas to spruce up her office
- the prettiest pale pink leather tote
- this sweet hand woven bag that’s perfect for the beach
- a curated collection of family photos in a beautiful album
- a monthly subscription for all things beauty (my mom is subscribed and loves it!)
- i mean….
- a little luxury for the lips
- this statement piece for a gift with purpose