When shopping for the upcoming season, I spend a lot of time browsing the internet. It might sound silly, but it’s almost like doing research — I study latest trends, read fashion blogs, and peruse all my favorite stores’ websites to create a mental wish list with two categories: things I need for the season and things that I want to have.
I shop online, but I’m the type of person who needs to try things on. I like to touch and feel everything in order to have a better understanding of how things will fit on my body. So, with my mental wish list in mind, as I find myself at different stores, I will try things on before making my purchase.
I know it sounds like a lot of work, but I’m short, curvy and busty… I HAVE to try things on.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share my list with you, as I create them. So here are a few things from ZARA that I’ll be looking out for this season.
- this sexy little thing to wear with smokey eyes for date night
- a mustard colored hat
- NEED and WANT this
- these perfectly purple hued shoes for a pop of color
- a lux velvet kimono to wear with everything
- a very boho statement necklace
- love the chain detail of this casual and chic shopper
- a great work shoe for a girl on the go, like me!
- this top with a modern take on the prudish turtleneck