Now that we’re well into spring, there’s excitement in the air. Everyone around town is buzzing about Coachella. It’s just a few days away, but per usual, I won’t be there. No FOMO though, because it’s not really my thing.
Aside from the music, art and overpriced food– I hear the fashion is TDF (to die for!) So since I won’t be there, I’ll pretend to pack my bag and imagine myself dancing to the music in these fun and festive dresses.
Are you going to Coachella this weekend? What will you be wearing?
Peace and Love, Carina
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
I’ve been out of town again for work– this time, in the middle of nowhere. So, I’m laying low in my hotel room with room service and a movie…daydreaming about what I’d wear on my own Italian adventure.
A look inside my brain, right now.
- For Pizza In Venice in this jumpsuit, denim jacket and olive leather duffle
- Discover Rome dressed in this or this, these cateyes, structured over the shoulder and comfy flats
- Brunch in Positano wearing this two piece, hat and these sandals
When shopping for the upcoming season, I spend a lot of time browsing the internet. It might sound silly, but it’s almost like doing research — I study latest trends, read fashion blogs, and peruse all my favorite stores’ websites to create a mental wish list with two categories: things I need for the season and things that I want to have.
I shop online, but I’m the type of person who needs to try things on. I like to touch and feel everything in order to have a better understanding of how things will fit on my body. So, with my mental wish list in mind, as I find myself at different stores, I will try things on before making my purchase.
I know it sounds like a lot of work, but I’m short, curvy and busty… I HAVE to try things on.
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share my list with you, as I create them. So here are a few things from ZARA that I’ll be looking out for this season.
- this sexy little thing to wear with smokey eyes for date night
- a mustard colored hat
- NEED and WANT this
- these perfectly purple hued shoes for a pop of color
- a lux velvet kimono to wear with everything
- a very boho statement necklace
- love the chain detail of this casual and chic shopper
- a great work shoe for a girl on the go, like me!
- this top with a modern take on the prudish turtleneck
No need for words…these beauties speak for themselves.
1. Criss Cross High Heel Sandal $89.
2. Leather Block Heel Ankle Boot Sandal $119.
3. Leather Sandal with Block Heel $119.
4. High Heel Sandals with Ankle Strap + Platform $69.
5. TRF Wraparound Sandal $59.
6. Crossover Combined Heel Sandal $69.